In conformance with the paragraph 13, law L. 196/03 on the protection of privacy and on the processing of personal data, Select Sicily Villas with offices in in Via Minghetti, 40, Castelvetrano (TP), Italy, declares that tenant's personal data shall be used for reasons connected with or essential for carrying out our business, and to be precise:
1) Stipulation of rental contracts, via the booking procedure; the carrying out and the correct performance of the various contractual obligations; management and solution of litigation;
2) Information about the marketing of our catalogs; the posting of catalogs; surveys of the degree of satisfaction of the clients of Select Sicily Villas.
B) Use: The granting of the data is necessary for the performance of the contractual obligations, for the administrative and fiscal obligations covered by law.
C) Consequences: Any refusal to give consent for the processing of data with reference to previous point A1) will have the consequence that Select Sicily Villas will be unable to carry out its duties in the contract. As far as point A2) above is concerned any refusal to allow data processing for that purpose will not have any adverse effect.
D) How: Data processing will be carried out with the help of modern computing equipment used by persons employed to do so. The data will not be passed on or communicated to third parties except when necessitated by the obligations of the contract or of the law.
E) Rights: The customer may exercise his rights as detailed in the law art. 7 of the law 196/2003, on request to the person accountable for the data processing, who is the current Managing Director.
Select Sicily Villas
Via Minghetti, 40
Castelvetrano (TP), 91022
Session and persistent cookies
Cookies may expire at the end of a browser session (the period from the time the user opens a browser window and its closing), or they may be retained for a longer time period.
- Session cookies, allow the website to connect a user's actions during a browser session. Session cookies expire at the end of the browser session and consequently are not retained for long.
- Persistent cookies, on the other hand, are stored on the user's device in-between browser sessions and make it possible to save the user's preferences or actions with regard to a website even for long periods of time.
"First-party" cookies and "Third-party" cookies
Cookies are either "First-party" or "Third party" based on the website or domain they come from.
- "First-party" cookies are set by this website, and are under our direct control.
- "Third-party" cookies are set by an external service (Third party) with regard to this website and are not managed by us directly; these cookies allow us to integrate special functions (for example, Facebook).
Detailed information on the cookies used by this website
Please find below a list of the various cookies used by our website, with a description of the purposes tied to their use.
This type of cookie is necessary for proper functioning of some website areas. The cookies of this category include both persistent and session cookies. In the absence of these cookies, the website or some portions of it may not work properly. The cookies that belong to this category are always sent by our domain.
- Internal session cookie (Place Italy): needed for proper functioning of this website.
- Internal session authentication cookie (Place Italy): allows access to the reserved area of the website without having to re-enter the user name and password.
- Authentication preference cookie (Place Italy): this is a persistent cookie that allows access to the reserved area of the website without having to re-enter the user name and password.
This type of cookies is not indispensable for the website to work. They are used to collect information on website use. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes, for improving the website, as well as for monitoring its proper operation. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about the users' activity on the website and about the way they reached the website and the pages visited. Cookies that belong to this category are sent from the website itself or by third-party domains.
- Internal referer cookie (Place Italy): it stores the website from which the visit came, also known as referer, in anonymous form.
These cookies are used to supplement third-party functionalities on the site (for example, forms for comments or social network icons that allow visitors to share the website content). Cookies that belong to this category are installed by the services of partner websites.
Some of these services use profiling cookies, which are used to track the user navigation on the network and to create profiles on their tastes, habits, choices, etc.
- Facebook (Place U.S.A.) cookies for retargeting: this tracking cookie is used to track anonymous data collected by Facebook products
By accessing the link below, you can modify the behaviour of these services in a centralised manner and disable any tracking and profiling options that may be active.
Managing and deleting the cookies
Settings concerning cookies can be verified and modified in the "Preferences" menu of your browser. Select here below the browser you are using for information on how to change your cookie settings.
Deleting or disabling cookies may jeopardise the operation of some parts or functionalities of this website.