(Covid-19) Book with confidence
Book now your holiday with confidence
Book your villa with confidence, trust our flexible terms, your money is protected.
Thanks to the good news about the increasing number of vaccinated people and the concrete possibility that all already vaccinated people will obtain a document that will allow travel in Europe, we finally have a good chance to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
We really think the 2022 tourism season will probably be close to normality.
In order to help you book your holiday in a more relaxed way we have worked closely with each of our villa owners to negotiate flexible terms, wherever possible.
For all 2022 bookings we can offer to postpone your booking to a different date in 2022 or 2023 or either provide a credit voucher to be used by the end of 2023.
You are entitled to cancel your holiday and request one of the above solutions if one of the following conditions are in place 8 weeks before departure:
- Introduction of travel restrictions by regional or national governments, either in the country of origin or in the region/country where your villa is located. Official advice against non-essential travel and the imposition of quarantine measures included.
- Travel restrictions or quarantine measures in your country of origin or in the region/country where your villa is located;
- Flights/transport cancellation for Covid-related reasons.
Please have a look at the FAQs below:
Can I transfer my Credit?
Yes, you can. You’ll just need to provide us with the other person’s relevant information and put us in touch with him/her.
Is there any change of the price if I move the booking to the same period next year?
Well, it depends on the period chosen:
- If you move your booking to an equivalent pricing season (eg from one low season period to another low season period) there will be no extra charge;
- If you move your booking from a low season period to a high season period, you would need to pay the difference;
- If you move your booking from one year to the other, the new year prices will apply and you would need to pay the difference;
What if my travel plans are affected when the balance payment is due?
We will check with you if travel is likely to be impossible, due to Covid, for the dates you have booked. At this point you can choose to transfer your booking to a later date in 2022 or 2023, request a Credit Voucher for the value of your deposit (valid for a future booking at the same villa), or keep your original booking.
What if my travel plans are affected fewer than 8 weeks before arrival, after I’ve paid my balance?
At this point our normal cancellation policies will be applied. However, should the Covid restrictions be reintroduced after the balance payment, we will find together with the villa owners a different route to take and offer a change of date anyway.
Is there any travel insurance you could recommend that would cover us against Covid?
We don’t have any partnership with insurance providers but we always suggest to subscribe a good travel insurance before travelling, especially in this period.
Is it possible to change the period of booking and use the credit for the already paid holiday?
Yes, in that case the price will change based on the season and eventually
As you probably be aware, there are significant changes to getting to your destinations in terms of airport experience and boarding procedures. We will be happy to inform you about all the changes and latest regulations related to our region (Sicily) as we live in the territory and we have at heart everything that concerns our island.
We really love our region and we are confident the next season will probably be a normal working season for us. We hope so and we also hope to have the possibility to travel safely to our amazing island, Italy and the whole world, again.